Why Black Women Should Be Rated Most Beautiful
A journalist, Satoshi Kanazawa, posted an article on Psychology Today to impose a study on “Why Black Women are Rated Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women” and I, among many others, was extremely appalled.
First, it was the billboard hanging in NYC stating that the most dangerous place for an African American child is in the womb. Now, this?! So, I am here to rebuttal that whole racist and stereotypical article. I will share why in my social and psychological judgment, BLACK WOMEN MAY BE RATED MOST ATTRACTIVE.
I am sick and tired of all the stereotypes trying to bring down our entire race of women by throwing negative connotations our way. To be honest, Beautiful Black women have been through a lot, and have built so much strength over the years. Beautiful Black women have been beaten and abused by men of our race and other races, Beautiful Black women have had their identities stolen, and our pride stripped.
For many years, centuries even, Beautiful Black women have had to overcome so much adversity, pain, and misfortune. Beautiful Black women had our children taken from us, Black women been kidnapped from our native lands, forced into alternative lifestyles, and sold like property. Beautiful Black women have had to bear children, raise them alone, watch them get killed we’ve been shunned by our own people, devalued by other races, and continue to strive for a better way of life for the generations of African Americans to come… all while finding ways of keeping a sane and stable mind. So with that, I am here to speak my piece.
Now, I can’t speak for all Black women, nor can I speak for all the men who rate Beautiful Black women. But for those I do know, I have shared my views with them and they’ve shared theirs with me. I’ve come to realize the finest attributes of beautiful Black women and am so proud. Beautiful Black women aren’t perfect, no race or gender is, but Black women have so many unrecognized qualities and Black women deserve our platform to show it.
With that said, Black Women May Be Rated The Most Attractive because:
1) Beautiful Black women’s STRENGTH. Black women have endured so much and still persist to do better. Black women don’t give up in the face of adversity and approach life fearlessly, no matter how much we’ve been threatened and devalued.
2) Beautiful Black women are so VARIED. We come in all colors, shapes, and sizes. Black women are blessed with all different shades, all types of hair, Black women have no standard size and can be as little or as big as we please, we are thick, curvy, thin, petite, slender, large, medium, and small. Beautiful Black women are proud of who we are, uniquely and wonderfully made.
3) Beautiful Black women have such a unique sense of STYLE and wear our fashions boldly and proud. Beautiful Black women invent new ways of innovating our style. Beautiful Black women change the game on so many levels, adding new colors, jewels, accessories, and more.
4) Beautiful Black women’s SKIN is strong and just doesn’t crack. Black women can certainly maintain our youth.
5) Beautiful Black women are BOLD and outgoing. Black women aren’t afraid to be honest and speak our mind.
6) Beautiful Black women’s HAIR can do any and everything. Beautiful Black women are the only race that can pull off any type of hairstyle, whether cut, curled, colored, straight, kinky, braided, bobbed, twisted, long, short, weaved, or not- Black women can do it all.
7) Beautiful Black women are professional LEADERS. People of color have led so many industries, from entertainment, athletics, politics, science, and more! Beautiful Black women have been inventively changing the game for years and years. Black women are creative thinkers who never allow anything to stand in the way of their success.
8 ) Beautiful Black women are MOTHERS and LOVERS and always keep that as our priority. No amount of money or level of our career can take away the priceless role of being a mother or lover. Beautiful Black women understand the value of keeping family first and live to keep that in our blood for years to come.
9) Beautiful Black women are as SEXY and SOPHISTICATED as Black women want to be.
10) Beautiful Black women are CONFIDENT, no matter who tries to tear us down, Black women don’t ever stay down.
11) Beautiful Black women are FIGHTERS. No matter what challenges stand in our way, Black women fight to find a way past them. We don’t settle and certainly don’t fold.
12) Beautiful Black women value our LOOKS. Black women are always researching new ways to keep their body, skin, nails, clothes, weight, and hair on point. Black women put great value in our fashions and appearance making sure we achieve the look that best represents how we feel inside.
13) Beautiful Black women LOVE our men. No matter what we’ve been through with Black men, Black women cannot help but love the fathers, brothers, sons, and male partners in our lives. Black women honor them and place them with such high regard– until they ruin it of course– and still, Black women love them unconditionally. Even without the looks, money, time, and physical or emotional attention we request of them, Black women can’t help loving the men in their lives. Beautiful Black women understand their struggle and try so hard to be the support and strength that they need.
14) Beautiful Black women find ways to EDUCATE themselves even when education isn’t readily available.
15) Beautiful Black women find ways to MAKE MONEY when we reach our lowest points. Beautiful Black women use of heads and don’t ever settle for being broke.
16) Beautiful Black women live, love, and LAUGH. We like to hang out, be with family, be out on the town, and enjoy the joys that life has to offer in Black women’s various ways.
17) Beautiful Black women have FAITH. Although Black women may all have chosen different paths to our faith, Black women have a spiritual relationship with God that gives us the strength to keep on persisting through every challenge that comes our way.
18 ) Beautiful Black women are TALENTED. Black women sing, we dance, we act, we play instruments, we play ball, we write, we draw, we step, we swim, we design, and basically find some valuable skill in ourselves that we can someday call a talent.
19) Beautiful Black women are OPEN-MINDED and aren’t biased toward other races of shows, music, movies, books, people, etc. Black women weren’t raised to be that way, but understand how we are viewed by others and are always aware of that. Black women keep an open mind toward all others while trying to maintain our self pride and defenses in the midst of other races.
20) Beautiful Black women RESPECT ourselves. Black women will never allow anyone to degrade our race to our face. Black women respect ourselves and our people and will always stand up for our cultural rights. Black women love themselves no matter what Black women were conditioned to think and feel about being Black. Black women honor their ancestors and all their struggles are seen and unseen. Black women believe in our achievement, our success, and our race someday overcoming all our adversities. Black women know what respect is and we demand it.
What do you think makes Black Women attractive?
Most Beautiful Black Women With Curves | Are Black Women Considered Attractive?
Some of the most beautiful black women in the world are also considered some of the most beautiful women in the world.
Most Beautiful Black Women Celebs
Halle Berry | Most Beautiful Black Women
Most beautiful black women. She is an American actress, former fashion model, and beauty queen. Most beautiful black women, Berry has received Emmy and Golden Globe awards for Introducing Dorothy Dandridge and an Academy Award for Best Actress in 2001 for her performance in Monster’s Ball, becoming the first and, as of 2009, the only woman of African American descent to have won the award for Best Actress. She is one of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood and also a Revlon spokeswoman. She has also been involved in the production side of several of her films.
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles | Most Beautiful Black Women
Most beautiful black women. Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, best known anonymously as Beyoncé, is an American RB singer-songwriter, record producer, and actress. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, she enrolled in various performing arts schools and was first exposed to singing and dancing competitions as a child. Knowles rose to fame in the late 1990s as the lead singer of the girl group Destiny’s Child. Knowles has sold more than 50 million records worldwide with the group.
Tyra Lynne Banks | Most Beautiful Black Women
Most beautiful black women. She is an American supermodel, television host, actress, singer, and businessperson. She first became famous as a model in Paris, Milan, London, Tokyo, and New York, but television appearances were her commercial breakthrough. Banks is the creator and host of the UPN/The CW reality television show America’s Next Top Model and is co-creator of True Beauty.
Mariah Carey | Most Beautiful Black Women
Most beautiful black women. She is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress. She made her recording debut in 1990 under the guidance of Columbia Records executive Tommy Mottola and became the first recording artist to have her first five singles top the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart. Following her marriage to Mottola in 1993, a series of hit records established her position as Columbia’s highest-selling act. According to Billboard magazine, she was the most successful artist of the 1990s in the United States.
Thandiwe Adjewa “Thandie” Newton | Most Beautiful Black Women
Most beautiful black women. She is a BAFTA- and SAG Award-winning British actress. She has appeared in a number of successful British and American films, including The Pursuit of Happyness; Run, Fat Boy, Run; Mission: Impossible II; Crash and W.
Vanessa Lynn Williams | Most Beautiful Black Women
Most beautiful black women. She is an American singer-songwriter and actress. Williams made history on September 17, 1983 when she became the first woman of African American descent to be crowned Miss America. Williams’ reign as Miss America came to an abrupt end when scandal led to her subsequent resignation of the title. Williams rebounded by launching a career as an entertainer, earning Grammy, Emmy, and Tony Award nominations.
Williams is also well-known for her outspoken support of gay rights, having won the Human Rights Campaign “Ally for Equality” award in 2008.
Iman | Most Beautiful Black Women
Most beautiful black women. Iman was one of the first black supermodels, and in 1994 launched Iman, one of the first cosmetics lines for women of color. She later teamed up with Revlon and became one of the first black models signed to a major cosmetics campaign.
Angela Evelyn Bassett | Most Beautiful Black Women
Most beautiful black women. Angela Bassett is an Emmy- and Academy Award-nominated, and Golden Globe-winning American actress; She has become well-known for her biographical film roles portraying women in American culture, perhaps most prominently as singer Tina Turner in the motion picture What’s Love Got to Do with It.
Alicia Keys | Most Beautiful Black Women
Most beautiful black women. Alicia Augello Cook, better known by her stage name Alicia Keys, is an American recording artist, musician, and actress. Born in the Hell’s Kitchen area of Manhattan in New York, she was raised by her mother and made a television appearance on The Cosby Show in 1985. She attended Professional Performing Arts School and graduated at 16. She later attended Columbia University before dropping out to pursue her music career. Keys released her debut album with J Records, having had previous record deals first with Columbia and then Arista Records.
Most Beautiful Black Women – Black Women Don’t Appreciate Their Beauty Enough!
Commercials bombard women every day with images of them not being pretty enough, thin enough, hair long enough, or light enough. Sisters, you are under attack by the corporate-driven media. Their intention: to sow seeds of insecurity and low self-esteem that will force you to spend collective millions on make-up, weaves, and designer gear with the hopes of measuring up to a corporate-created false standard of beauty. Let the record show ladies that you do not need to fall into that trap because black women are beautiful – natural or otherwise.
Most Beautiful Black Women – Corporate Media Manipulation
Corporations are in the business of making money. The bigger the corporation, the more money they need to make. Corporations make no money from a woman who thinks she is already beautiful so the corporation needs to make you think you are ugly. They do this by bombarding you with TV, radio, billboard, and internet images and messages that show a standard of beauty that is different from what you are.
“To be attractive your skin needs to glow” – BUY MY PRODUCT
Most Beautiful Black Women – Negative Media Portrayal
Most Beautiful Black Women – The Buy-In. Don’t fall for it.
Most Beautiful Black Women – What Black Men Really Want
For better or worse men are simple creatures. Black men are no different than anybody else. Black men do not want fake boobs, fake breasts, fake hair, and funky attitude. We just want an attractive woman without a bunch of drama.
Most beautiful black women look just as good in jeans and a t-shirt as they do in a $10,000 Gucci jacket.
Most beautiful black women look just as good with an afro as they do with a $1,000 weave
Most beautiful black women look great with little or no makeup
Most beautiful black women who work out and eat right will have a better body than one with plastic boobs and butt
Most beautiful black women are just as pleasant as any other type of women
Sisters, you have a natural glow and are the most beautiful women on the planet. You don’t need all that makeup. You have strong and sexy bodies and built-in curves. Plastic body part additions are not necessary. A black man (or any man) will NEVER discount an attractive woman just because she doesn’t have designer gear. If he does you damn sure don’t want him anyway.
The media may do their best to shape our ideas of beauty but no amount of media manipulation can change the human condition. most beautiful black womanhas a fit and toned body, a feminine haircut, and a nice attitude will attract all the black men you can handle and save you hundreds of dollars a month in the process. If you want to spend money on makeup, salons, and hairdos, do it for yourself – not because the media tells you that you have to. Either way, you go, always remember that you are the most beautiful black woman – natural or otherwise.
The Most Beautiful Black Women – Weaves
Beautiful Black Women
Follow Beautiful Black Women
- Who Has The Most Beautiful Melanated Skin?
- Plan To Abolish Black Women
- Most Beautiful Black Women
- Jessica Lucas Is One Hot Black Canadian
Most Beautiful Black Women With Curves | Are Black Women Considered Attractive?
Gorgeous Black Women From All Over Most Beautiful Black Women - Black Women Don't Appreciate Their Beauty Enough!
Beautiful Black Women's Sexy Curves
Beautiful black woman standing on the balcony taking off her robe and displaying her chiseled abs and perfect body with flawless deep dark brown skin and lips that her kisser could get lost in.
All women are most beautiful in their own way, but black women are definitely some of the most beautiful women in the world.
Beautiful black woman waste line is the only thing on this work of art that is thin. Her endless curves wrap around her enigmatic beautiful dark coated body with endless perfection as her eyes pierce sideways as if they are casting her soul someplace. Her huge firm booty sings while her poise is elegant.
A beautiful black woman takes sexiness to another level. Her skin complexion is a flawless gold color with a touch of brown that coordinates with her smooth, soft, and elegant, kinky black hair.
Beautiful Black Women Hips Curves
Beautiful Black Women Exotic Beauty
Beautiful Black women already possess full luscious beautiful and seductive lips, perfect for embracing and kissing.
Most Beautiful Black Women
They told beautiful Black women that their skin was too dark and they needed to stay out of the sun so she could look more pretty.
Beautiful black woman has the body of the goddesses
Most Beautiful Black Women On The Planet
Beautiful dark skin black women
Most beautiful black woman
Trend Of Copying The Beautiful Black Woman
Beautiful Black woman with amazing legs
Beautiful black woman has death-defying curves
Most Beautiful Black Women - Negative Media Portrayal
Flawlessly perfect beautiful Black woman.
Most Beautiful Black Women - The Buy-In. Don't fall for it.
Most Beautiful Black Women - What Black Men Really Want
Beautiful black woman with bubble butt booty
Gorgeous beautiful black woman
Gorgeous beautiful black woman
Drop-dead gorgeous gorgeous beautiful black woman in lingerie
Most beautiful black women
Most Beautiful Rich Beauty
Most Beautiful Black Lips
The Most Beautiful Black Women
Gorgeous athletic toned gorgeous beautiful black woman in the gym working out showing her tight and muscular abs and her perfect muscled body with a large treat in the back. Black never looked so in-shape.
Black Women Waking Up
Beautiful Dark Skin Women
Deelishis Defends Her Sexuality Ethiopian Beauty and Fashion
Follow by Hottest Black Curvy Women In The World
Beautiful Black woman wearing jeans built like a stallion.
Men love beautiful Black women in tight and revealing outfits. Gorgeous beautiful black women are sexy and eye candy for men of any culture or origin.
Beautiful natural Black woman with a short hairstyle.
This beautiful and sensual gorgeous beautiful black woman is wearing the hell out of them African designed party dress.
Amazingly beautiful Black woman can be very militant but also disciplined.
Beautiful black woman with flawless melanated skin and endearing eyes.
Flawlessly delectable beautiful Black woman
Beautiful Black woman exhibiting the allure and mystique of being beautiful in spirit and physical features.